The Johnson A419ABC-1C is a 120/240V single stage temperature control similar to the ETC-111000-000 with a few additional features such as an adjustable anti-short cycle delay, temperature offset function and user selectable sensor failure mode. Sensor with 6.5' wire is included.
- Wide Setpoint range: -30 to 212° F (-34 to 100° C)
- Adjustable differential from 1 to 30° F (1 to 30° C)
- Adjustable anti-short cycle delay from 0 to 12 Minutes.
- Switch-Activated temperature offset function that allows the users to shift the setpoint based on an external switch such as a time clock.
- User selectable sensor failure mode. Allows the user to determine how the controller will operate when the sensor or sensor wire fails.
- Operates in either heating or cooling mode.
- Remote sensor. The sensor can be located up to 500 feet from the control so long as a large enough wire gate is used.
- Easily replaceable sensor. No cutting of wires or soldering is required.
- Setpoint Range: -30 to 212° F (-34 to 100° C)
- Differential Range: 1 to 30° F (1 to 30° C)
- Supply Voltage: 120VAC or 240VAC
- Power consumption: 1.8VA maximum
- Control Ambient Temperatures
- Operation: -26 to 140°F (-32 to 60°C)
- Shipping: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH Non-condensing; Maximum Dew Point 85°F (29&C)
|Relay Output Ratings - NO (NC)
||1 (0.25) hp
||1 (0.33) hp
||1 (0.5) hp
|Full Load Amperes
||16 (5.8) A
||9.2 (4.0) A
||8.0 (4.9) A
|Locked Rotor Amperes
||96 (34.8) A
||55.2 (24) A
||48 (29.4) A
||15 (10) A
||10 (10) A
||10 (10) A